February 10, 2019 is a historic moment for BTS and Armys because for the first time ever, #BTS will be attending the Grammys AND presenting.
Many fans will be tuning in but to make sure that our views are counted in ratings, be sure to tune in to official sites and streams. Ratings show producers and execs that brands and celebrities are worth pursuing and pushing forward.
If you live in the US
Pre-Red Carpet: 3:30 pm, Sunday, February 10, 2019 ET
Red Carpet: 5 pm, Sunday, February 10, 2019 ET
Main show: 8 pm, Sunday, February 10, 2019 ET
Red Carpet Free Streaming Links:
Stream online with CBS All Access
CBS All Access offers a nifty 7-day free trial. You can watch from here and your views will count towards official ratings.
- Go to https://www.cbs.com/
- Click on the red button that says TRY IT FREE.
- Choose the commercial-free plan and click CONTINUE. Just don’t forget to cancel it after watching BTS at the Grammys.
- Create an account. You will have to put in your details.
- Choose the payment option. Don’t worry. If you look closely, you are being charged $0. You will need a US credit card or Paypal account.
Again, don’t forget to cancel right after the show so you don’t get charged anything.
You can watch CBS All Access from most devices including your Apple TV, your iPad, your playstation, Chromecast, and so on.
Stream online with Hulu TV
Similar to the CBS stream, you can sign up for Hulu TV for a free trial. The same restrictions apply, though.
If you live outside the US
Time Converted to KST:
Pre-Red Carpet: 5:30 am, Sunday, February 10, 2019 KST
Red Carpet: 7 am, Sunday, February 10, 2019 KST
Main show: 10 am, Sunday, February 10, 2019 KST
For the main show, sadly, unless you have a US mode of payment and a US IP, you won’t be able to get these online streams to work (much less register).
The best way you can help the boys is to tell all your relatives and friends in the US to tune in to the Grammys. A spike in viewers right about when BTS presents is good but otherwise, let them enjoy the whole show. For sure, the Grammys will be showing snippets of the boys in between intervals, like how it was done in the AMAs and Billboards (and just about any award show, really.)
If they can watch in multiple devices, that’s also good.
And as for where YOU can watch, here are your options:
- Your local cable channel: Most cable channel will show the Grammys in different countries because it is a popular and prestigious show. Find out what channel will be showing the Grammys in your country (and what time).
- Army streams: https://www.rabb.it/Centristy
Some links have been removed due to either pop-ups or dead links.
Armys on Twitter are having a hashtag party and trying to break another record. Use trending hashtag #
When is BTS presenting?
BTS will reportedly present the Best R&B album after Motown Tribute’s performance. (Source)
See the full list below:
1. Camilla x Ricky Martin x J Balvin
2. Shawn Mendes x Miley Cyrus
3. Kacey Musgraves
4. Janelle Monáe
5. Post Malone x Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Dolly Parton Tribute
8. Cardi B
9. Alicia Keys
10. Dan and Shay
11. Diana Ross
12. Lady Gaga
13. Travis Scott
14. Motown Tribute
BTS to present the Best R&B album here
15. Brandi Carlile
16. Chloe and Halle
17. St. Vincent x Dua Lipa
18. Aretha Franklin Tribute
Add us on Twitter @btsdigest_twt to see the latest on the boys.